Double Trouble For Chris Cuomo, NYC Vaccine Mandate Overreach, and Is the Press Killing Our Democracy?
Manage episode 311551853 series 1340222
- Biden’s top aide agrees that the media as “accessories to the murder of democracy” because of their “negative” press coverage of the President
- The hope that Biden’s "Build Back Better" plan will pass the Senate before their winter recess begins on Friday and is highly unlikely
- Why is the left turning on the Cuomo brothers?
- After a Columbia University student is stabbed to death, more security is requested to keep each other safe
- The Senate is set to vote this week on a resolution to nullify Biden's vaccine mandate for private companies. With moderate Joe Manchin in their corner, Republicans have a good chance of a majority
- This Day in History, 1973: Gerald Ford becomes Vice President
- Final Thought: The next 2 weeks
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices