Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Positioning and Profitability
Manage episode 250434053 series 21855
We’re back! We’re excited about some winter weather activities and all of our 2020 ideas. We talk about brainstorming, questions, nomenclature, tiny conferences, and profitability.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Looking back one last time on 2019
- Jordan is shifting from a direct-response mindset to a brand awareness mindset
- Brian’s contemplative train ride and mini-retreat
- The importance of tags, naming, and positioning
- Jordan’s visual representation of profitability
- Bringing in new team members
- Brian poses some great questions for Big Snow Tiny Conf 2020, in Vermont
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.