Manage episode 250372286 series 2467485
Before Chad Hamzeh was an online traffic expert and the founder of multiple businesses, he was a professional MMA fighter. You may have come across his Traffic Black Books which our host Roland Frasier rates highly.
As a successful and sought after media buyer, Chad lets us behind the curtain in this episode. If you’re looking for a detailed Ad strategy there is A LOT to gain from listening in today. They get stuck into concrete steps that you can use in your online marketing.
“Our space is a crowded space - lots of places these days are crowded spaces now because it’s never been easier to get something up and going”. Chad HamzehListen Today For
- His first step into making money online.
- How he came to start an agency by accident.
- Why he loves organic traffic and paid traffic over SEO.
- How to find the creatives that work and the types he prefers to lean on.
- What opened the doors for Chad to get into larger scale Media buying.
- The smart move he made to quickly hire a quality team.
- A step by step funnel example.
- How to stand out in a crowded space.
- Why looking at Lifetime Customer Value makes the cost of campaigns make sense.
- The profitable role of follow up emails.
- The likely reason you “can’t crack this Facebook thing”.
- His thoughts on paying for premium ads.
- Roland’s Good, Better, Best recommendation for Chad.
- How to best get started with ONE traffic source, and when Pinterest is the best bet.
- Overlooked traffic sources!
- What you can expect to pay a Media Buyer and the person who does Creatives and creative strategy.
- And so much more!
“If you need to turn one dollar into ten very quickly, buy email traffic. I haven’t seen a source that converts as well on the first touchpoint. Rent someone’s email list”. Chad Hamzeh
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players 🎧References Mentioned In This Episode
Chad’s Traffic Books
For Deep analytics Glew
Contact & Follow Chad Hamzeh
Through his website
Contact & Follow Roland Frasier
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
[pw_button type="itunes" text="Click here to Listen, Subscribe, and Review Business Lunch on Apple Podcasts"]
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players 🎧