Manage episode 249357933 series 2491948
When someone goes missing, we put our trust in the police to do their best to find them. But when a young woman vanished in 2010, she was failed by the very system that was supposed to protect her.
- Taken, Episode 3 from APTN lumi
- Report of RCMP Civilian Review and Complaints Commission - Amber Tuccaro
- 'Amber Tuccaro’s family wants to exhume remains for DNA testing'
- National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls - Truth Gathering Process Part 1 Public Hearing
- 'A year after woman's disappearance, fate remains a mystery' - Edmonton Journal, 31 Jul 2011
- 'Missing woman's skull identified' - Times Colonist, 05 Sep 2012
- 'RCMP hope recording of man's voice will lead to missing woman' - The Leader-Post, 29 Aug 2012