Manage episode 285622274 series 2345209
Do you see the good in the world, or do you see the negative?
With all the world's recent events, it can be easy to see what is wrong with the world.
What if there is good? How would you find it?
These are the questions that Corinna felt called to start the Care More Do Better Podcast. It is a podcast with a mission of shining a light on the good, even when surrounded by darkness.
Love Without Borders – Etsy Store
Episode explaining – Love Without Borders
- Having a mission for good in the world (0:56)
- What makes this podcast important for Corinna to create (1:45)
- Someone looking to do good in the world, where does one start (2:39)
- How has podcasting helped amplify the missions of others doing good (5:25)
- What made a podcast the right tool for this mission (9:02)
- You just need to start (9:28)
- Advice for other podcasts to watch out for (10:36)
- How a flight attendant and a refugee camp started to find the good (11:50)
Website link: https://www.caremorebebetter.com/
Charity: Love Without Borders (http://lovewithoutborders4refugees.com/)
Thanks for Listening!
For help, resources, and community support, please join the Causepods Facebook Group if you are already producing podcasts for a cause or are thinking about launching one.
And if you would like to be a guest on Causepods, please fill out this form and schedule your chat here.