Manage episode 285015622 series 2345209
- What is Sean and Kyle's mission that led up to the launch of the Podcast (01:26)
- With a diagnosis like FA, how did you react and respond to the news (2:53)
- Living with FA, what does life look like for Sean and Kyle (5:17)
- How is the charity Determinence supporting the community (6:19)
- What made podcasting the right medium to add to the brand (9:38)
- Starting a podcast with a big mission in mind (12:26)
- How has creating a community help support the Podcast (14:40)
- Starting a podcast isn't always easy, what challenges did they find along the way (16:40)
- Does having a non-profit connected to your podcast help (18:50)
- Biggest advice Sean and Kyle have for others looking to start a Cause focused podcast (20:17)
- Looking back, what are some of the best memories (21:45)
- Can podcasting be a self-less exercise of our time (24:33)
- The best piece of advice for others who are focused on moving a cause forward (25:40)
Website link: https://twodisableddudes.com/
- Twitter: 2DDPodcast
- Facebook: Two Disabled Dudes
- Facebook: Determinence
- Instagram: 2DDPodcast
- Instagram: Determinence
Thanks for Listening!
For help, resources, and community support, please join the Causepods Facebook Group if you are already producing podcasts for a cause or are thinking about launching one.
And if you would like to be a guest on Causepods, please fill out this form and schedule your chat here.