Manage episode 272825515 series 2701239
Certified Mama’s Boy Merch is NOW AVAILABLE! Shop now
Become a Certified Fan! Help support the podcast!
Vote for “Certified Mama’s Boy” in the Podcast Magazine Hot 50
On Today’s Show:
- My conversation with Jess went great!
- Snack attacks are real.
- A MOMENT IN KRAMER HISTORY: Her best friend's aunt died, and because of her reaction, the friend’st sure their relationship can be salvaged. Was it that bad??
- "My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
The Good News:
- Mountain bikers use beef jerky to make heroic dog rescue out of a 30-foot hole
- This 10-Year-Old Has Raised Over $100,000 for Rare Pediatric Diseases
Made Me Laugh:
Our Amazing Partners:
I want you to start living a happier life today. As a listener, you’ll get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/Kramer. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. Again, that’s BetterHelp.com/kramer
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of inspiring classes for creative and curious people. Explore new skills, deepen existing passions, and get lost in creativity. Explore your creativity at Skillshare.com/kramer and get 2 free months of Premium Membership.
Follow us on social media:
Love You Forever!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices