Manage episode 275795146 series 2516339
We are 24 hours away from the start of Season 2! Before that however I wanted to bring you something different. After this podcast took off, I started Fallout 76 Writer’s Campfire Guild to help other would be authors and podcasters find a support group to help get their tales told. After months of work, their shows are coming online this year in the form of new original stories set in the Fallout universe and they are magnificent. As a little bit of a teaser, some of our group have written some original horror stories, suited to the season. The Fallout 76 Writer’s Campfire Guild invites you to done your finest Halloween outfit, pull in close by our campfire and put those weapons away. There’s cold Nuka Colas there and Stimpaks over there…just in case the Mosquitoes get frisky. Each tale will begin and end with the sound of a gong, an homage to style of one of my favorite old-time radio programs, “Lights Out”.
- STORY #1: The Omega Broadcast Presents: "Point Not So Pleasant, A Halloween Special", written and read by Bryan Gwatney https://www.theomegabroadcast.com/
- STORY #2: "Vital Equipment" written and read by Lawrence McNamara
- STORY #3: "The Story of Right and Tidy" written and read by Michael Tanner
- STORY #4: "An Order of Mystery Halloween" written by Jennifer Snider with Mickayla Perzynski, Maria Cheshier, Stephanie Lewis, and Kevin Chenard.
- STORY #5: Far From Heaven: A Fallout 76 Story Presents, "A Stitch in Summertime" written and read by Honour and Steel.
This production includes a special score from dark music composer Myuu. If you love his work like we do, check out his official website: http://www.thedarkpiano.com
Official Site: https://fallout76podcast.com
Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/37GENNH
Email and business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to see you all in the Wasteland...
This podcast is not endorsed by or affiliated with Bethesda Softworks or ZeniMax Media and does not reflect the views or opinions of either company or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Fallout 76.
Fallout content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Bethesda Softworks or its licensors.
Fallout and Fallout 2 are Copyright © 1997, 1998 Interplay Productions, Irvine, California, USA.
Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76 are Copyright © 2008, 2010, 2015, 2018 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company.
Fallout, Prepare for the Future and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S.
All other content site is copyrighted by their respective authors, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/fallout76podcast/message