Manage episode 241287769 series 2291929
On this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about current volatility in the market and how we can ride it out and weather the storm.
The market is quite volatile these days, which is rather scary for a lot of people. One day the market's up, the next day it's plunging, and then it's up again. Naturally, most of us get nervous by this type of fluctuation and don't know what to do to effectively avoid making costly mistakes.
Financial Advisor, Cheri Blair, joins me today to talk about what's going on with the current market and how to avoid making emotional decisions that could lock in our losses. She shares strategies for addressing current fluctuations and how to make smarter short term decisions that don't conflict with long term goals.
We will also be joined by Carson Caldwell who will continue to tune in weekly to update us on his cross country journey to raise awareness and funds towards providing humanitarian aid to people in Yemen. Find out “Where in the Country is Carson?!”
- The importance of rest, relaxation, and being in the present moment with no agenda
- Where Carson is currently, how his trip is going so far, and what he’s seeing along the way
- How others can step up and help the people of Yemen that are in need of humanitarian aid
- How the LifeWave X39 Patch is helping Carson to maintain his stamina and recover quickly
- Volatility - what it is, what creates it, and how we can strategically ride out this roller coaster
- What's going on with the current market and how we can avoid making costly mistakes
- Understanding that the market cycle changes consistently and what these changes look like
- Avoiding emotional decisions and short term decisions that conflict with our long term goals
- The importance of knowing the difference between an unrealized loss and a realized loss
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com