Manage episode 242527494 series 2291929
On this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about the health consequences that humans will be exposed to with deployment of the 5G (fifth generation) wireless network.
What exactly is 5G and how fast is it compared to 4G wireless cellular service? There’s a lot of buzz around this topic, but it seems as though we are neglecting a much more important question…
Is 5G even safe? The truth is, we may be risking our health for the sake of speed, which will also result in an unprecedented and irreversible environmental change on a global scale.
If current plans for 5G come to fruition, we will be exposed to levels of wireless radiation that are tens to hundreds of times greater than what exists today.
Leading scientist and internationally renowned scholar, Dr. Beverly Rubik, joins me today to discuss the detrimental health issues that humans are exposed to through wireless radiation.
She shares powerful insight into the truths behind 4G and 5G, how we can minimize our exposure to wireless radiation, and why it's critical that we accurately assess the consequences that deploying 5G can have on humans and all of the Earth’s ecosystems.
- Affirmations vs. ‘afformations’ and the missing link in shifting positive thoughts into change
- Where Carson is currently, how his trip is going so far, and what he’s seeing along the way
- How others can step up and help the people of Yemen that are in need of humanitarian aid
- What the 5G wireless network is and how it differs from the 4G that we’re currently using
- Why it’s dangerous to be exposed to these higher frequencies of 5G that go beyond 4G
- The effects of short-term and long-term exposure to wireless radiation on humans
- Why children are especially vulnerable to the damaging effects of using wireless devices
- How 5G will significantly increase exposure to RF radiation on top of the 2G, 3G, and 4G networks
- What we can do to help minimize our exposure and cumulative damage from wireless radiation
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com