Manage episode 247419289 series 2291929
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about kindness, compassion, and communication in the workplace and what leaders need to focus on to create a great environment for everyone.
Times are certainly changing and gone are the days where everyone simply shows up to work and does their job regardless of the environment, the circumstances, or their personal well-being. Today, employees are holding their employers to higher standards, and employers are gaining the awareness that their employees are most productive in a positive workplace.
Companies and organizations naturally want to increase their productivity, retain staff, and attract new team members, but this requires employers to understand what employees really want from a company. An unhealthy workplace will not only affect individual employees, but it will also hurt the overall success of the organization itself.
Today’s guest, Rachael Collins, is the founder of Partners in Prosperity and is a serial entrepreneur who has been a successful strategic management and organizational effectiveness consultant for over 30 years. She joins me today to discuss what leaders need to focus on in order to create optimally healthy, happy, and productive workplaces that encourage their employees to bring their best selves to work each day.
- How we can learn to communicate effectively and improve the way we connect with others
- What's changing in the workplace today and how employers are being held to higher standards
- Classic mistakes that leaders of companies and organizations make and what needs to change
- Creating a sense of trust with employees and establishing a safe and healthy work environment
- Having compassion and communication in order to work together collaboratively and productively
- Building organizations that attract and retain talent by establishing benefits employees really want
- Workplace wellness and respecting employees personal needs and lives outside of the workplace
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com