Manage episode 256395493 series 2291929
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about how to experience joy regardless of our circumstance.
There's currently a lot of change and upheaval going on in the world as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). I think this is important to talk about because it's affecting everyone on one level or another.
Unfortunately, a lot of us are dropping into an automatic stress reaction rather than having a composed response to the things that are causing us stress. So, what can we do to remain joyful and at peace, even when it seems like everything around us is rather crazy?
Today’s guest, Joy White Peacock, is a stress and trauma expert, ex-corporate executive, and accidental shaman who helps people to have more joy and less stress in three minutes or less.
She joins me today to share how we can experience joy regardless of circumstance, and what we can do to have a composed and controlled response to stress.
- Tools for staying grounded and stress-free in the moment rather than reacting
- Tips for dealing with unexpected, unwelcome change and lowering stress levels
- How to have a composed response to stress versus an automatic stress reaction
- Clearing stress in 3 minutes or less and dissolving emotional trauma painlessly
- Learning how to reprogram the brain for optimal levels of productivity and joy
- Neurovascular holding points that affect blood circulation and stimulate calmness
- The importance of making ourselves a priority and properly caring for ourselves
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com