Manage episode 262909324 series 1163518
#87: Today, I am interviewing Mike Michalowicz - How to identify the next steps to growing your business! We chatted about the release of his latest book: Fix This Next and how anyone can use his theories to build up their business in this unstable time.
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- How to avoid the most common mistake in business: the survival trap
- How to identify the next steps for your business
- What the Hierachy of Needs for your business is and how to apply it
- Why growing your staff is such a big deal and how you can do it well
- Why you can't give away your product for free even when serving the community - theory of give and get
Mike mi-KAL-o-wits is the author of Profit First, Clockwork, Surge, The Pumpkin Plan, and his newest release Fix This Next. By his 35th birthday, Mike had founded and sold two companies - one to private equity and another to a Fortune 500. Today he is running his third multi-million dollar venture, Profit First Professionals.
Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal and the former business makeover specialist on MSNBC. Over the years, Mike has traveled the globe speaking with thousands of entrepreneurs, and is here today to share the best of what he has learned.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Access the free masterclass/Kelly's on-stage presentation about the Power Of One Framework
- Learn more about Christian CEO University
- Mike's Website
- Mike's Current Venture: Profit First Professionals
- Get Mike's Book: Fix This Next
- Get Mike's Book: Profit First
- Get Mike's Book: Clockwork
- Get Mike's Book: The Pumpkin Plan
- Get Mike's Book: Surge
- Get Mike's Book: The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Listen on Spotify
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.