Manage episode 277038370 series 2781382
Them hectic brain foggo gals are back with episode 7! Chloe and Joanna get to yakking about stuff like:
- the long-term effects of COVID-19 and whether we could be looking at a whole new generation of spoonies after this pandemic
- ketamine treatments
- getting needles in their sexy faces
- Chloe having a nice spasm mid-recording
- P*te 'Dogshit' Ev*ns, as always
- that time a farmer fondly referred to Jo as 'an ox of a woman' while she was anaesthetic-ed up to her eyeballs
- OUR BRAND NEW SEGMENT, THE SPOONIE HOTLINE!!
- and much more xoxo
If you'd like to submit to the Spoonie Hotline for future eps, you can do that by emailing us your voice memos or written messages to email@example.com! We're always happy to help with submitting or adapting/editing in whatever way necessary for all types of accessibility needs too, so don't hesitate to let us know how we can help you be a part of Spoonie Hotline 🥰
- TIME story about long-term effects of COVID-19 including ME/CFS - https://time.com/5897992/long-haul-coronavirus-me-cfs/
- Screenshot of Peter's K post because we refuse to link to his Insta and improve his social analytics lmao
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.