Manage episode 252399679 series 2342562
It's that time of year again, when Jon goes to see way too many movies in Park City, Utah, then comes back to tell us all about them. In addition to giving an overview of the Sundance Film Festival, Jon joins Will for in-depth reviews of the new Taylor Swift documentary Miss Americana, The Rhythm Section starring Blake Lively and Jude Law, and the dark fantasy reimagining Gretel & Hansel.
- 00:00:00 – Sundance Film Festival 2020
- 01:02:50 – Miss Americana
- 01:17:10 – The Rhythm Section
- 01:30:40 – Gretel & Hansel
Theme Music: “Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince (Instrumental)" by Taylor Swift.
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
1. Sundance Film Festival 2020 (00:00:00)
2. Miss Americana (01:02:50)
3. The Rhythm Section (01:17:10)
4. Gretel & Hansel (01:30:40)