Manage episode 260062240 series 1936736
Today we are joined by Dr. Brandon Steele who, along with having his own practice runs a service called ChiroUp. This software is designed to help the running and efficiency of clinics within the chiropractic profession. Dr. Steele felt when he first started out that he struggled with optimization and measuring results and feedback from patients but learned that by maximizing efficiency and collecting more data points, he was able to grow his practice and in turn help others to grow theirs. In this episode, Dr. Steele discusses the benefits of research, structure and communication in the current climate. Keep listening to hear how Dr. Steele believes you can maximize your client list and potential while everyone stays home and safe.
“I’m not looking to make more money, I’m looking to make happier, more raving fans of my practice … your interest should be in getting that person out of pain” – Dr. Brandon Steele
Topics covered include:
- How Dr. Steele determined a need for greater efficiency across chiropractic clinics.
- Overcoming obstacles during the pandemic.
- The importance of communication with clients.
- How clients’ needs have changed.
- The necessity of structure.
- Adaptation and change implementation.
- Expanding your client base while on lockdown.
- How to set up expectations with your clients.
- The benefits of automation within your practice.
- Empowering your team to take on more and maximize your schedule.
- The long-term impacts of the pandemic on the profession and individual practices.