Hitting it further in Golf and Business: A Golf Coach Perspective of Rehab and Fitness with Michael Napoleon
Manage episode 234883482 series 1936736
Michael Napoleon, one of the founders of SuperSpeed Golf Training System, shares his perspective on fitness, rehabilitation, and the business. Also, as a golf coach, he was able to discuss the paradigms of fitness and rehabilitation in much more specialization, expertise, and experience. Listen as he lays down very insightful programs and strategies which can be perfect for not just the athletes but also aspiring coaches and facilitators.
“The gold standard for any coach is being at help of someone to get better without them ever knowing that they had an issue in the first place.” –Michael Napoleon
- Napoleon shares the benefits of SuperSpeed Training System.
- They talk about the niche and the target market.
- They will also discuss the body’s systems with regards to motor skills and how skill improvements/changes are adapted within the body and brain.
- Mike highlights the importance of program alignment to the patient’s very goal.
- They list down tips for aspiring coaches, professionals, and fitness facilitators.
- As coaches and fitness facilitators, we should always provide a new and established arm of training for people to get better.
- People can’t unlearn a motor program. In order to at least change the learned motor skill, the program should be changed. This leads to changing the body system and resetting the system to different expectations.
- Coaches and facilitators should focus more on the effective use of the message rather than giving over-detailed information and a ton of analytics. Thus, message and instruction should be given in the simplest and easiest way as possible.
- Simplicity will get you a higher compliance from clients. This shall give you the responsibility of finding ways to make the program easy and repeatable. It’s about helping the players to get better and making the exercises as easy as possible.
- Message is more important. It should consist of the reasons why people should go back to your facility, more than the credentials you have and the knowledge they can get.
- Professionals interested in getting into the industry should consider the following: getting involved with TPI community (biggest resource and knowledge); creating and communicating with an efficient team; and maintaining the alignment of the program from the client’s goals and objective.
Get to know more about their Training System at:
Social media sites: @superspeedgolf
Contact Michael Napoleon at: