Manage episode 272744322 series 2363404
The injuries piled up in Week 2, but there was also a lot of exciting moments taking place! Through games, debates and hilarious tangents we cover everything you need to win in Week 3!
Whether you're playing redraft, dynasty, daily fantasy (DFS), Best Ball or you just want to avoid the madness and stresses of the world, you need Clock Dodgers in your life! Get an edge in your leagues while enjoying unfiltered hilarious and insightful conversation about fantasy football, life and more!
Topics on this episode:
- Trust Issues: Any running back on the Giants depth chart + Derrick Henry and Joe Mixon continue to struggle + Gardner Minshew, Ryan Tannehill and Joe Burrow will finish in the top 10 end of season + Calvin Ridley, Robby Anderson and Corey Davis will finish the season as their teams leading wide receiver
- Not So Obvious Locks of Week 1: A rookie wide receiver who's attempting to fill big shoes + a tight end with a small sample size and a rookie who's already proving to be obvious (thanks Josh)
Can He Do That Again: James Robinson a top 10 scoring running back + Stefon Diggs and John Brown both scoring inside the top 15 at wide receiver + Aaron Rodgers scoring outside the top 15 quarterbacks + Clyde Edward-Helaire scoring outside the top 25 at running back
- Listener Questions: Who's the TE1 and why is it Darren Waller + When will the Derek Carr slander stop + What team is most likely to end up with the 1st pick in the 2021 NFL Draft + Over/Under on the Raiders having 9.5 wins in 2020 + DJ Moore is a better wide receiver than Michael Thomas
- Foul or No Foul: The NFL fined coaches and teams $2 million dollars in COVID-19 mask fines + Archaeologists found 27 perfectly seals coffins in the ancient city of the dead beneath Saqqara Egypt and now they might open them + Calvin Ridley can break into the top 5 or better for the single season receiving TD record
- Show and Tell: Light strips in fancy apartments, Ruth Bader Ginsburg leaves a major political problem for the US + the fantasy football community unexpectedly loses a friend
Follow us @clockdodgers on Twitter and Instagram
BE KIND - BE GREAT - KEEP DODGING!