Manage episode 272211745 series 2363404
Week 1 was CRAZY and we loved every second of it! Week 2 is here with Neal, Adam and Josh covering everything you need to know in order to stack those wins! Games, debates and hilarious tangents covering Week 2 and rest of season.
Whether you're playing redraft, dynasty, daily fantasy (DFS), Best Ball or you just want to avoid the madness and stresses of the world, you need Clock Dodgers in your life! Get an edge in your leagues while enjoying unfiltered hilarious and insightful conversation about fantasy football, life and more!
Topics on this episode:
- Trust Issues: Ronald Jones will continue to outplay Leonard Fournette + Malcom Brown is RB2 worthy rest of season + the Falcons have 3 start worthy wide receivers each week with Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Russell Gage + Logan Thomas will be a tight end to start rest of season.
- Not So Obvious Locks of Week 1: A running back who overcame injuries, a wide receiver who always has a hot week 1 and a rookie running back who's quarterback is on fire
Can He Do That Again: Jamison Crowder a top 10 scoring wide receiver in PPR + Aaron Rodgers a top 2 scoring quarterback + Nyheim Hines a top 10 scoring running back in PPR + Adrian Peterson will lead the Detroit Lions in carries
- Listener Questions: Which team impressed the most and which has disappointed? Is there going to be a Corey Davis breakout for the Titans and what's the appropriate amount of time to spend crying when you lose a key player for the season?
- Foul or No Foul: Odell Beckham Jr. will finish the season as a Cleveland Brown + Tom Brady cannot feed the Tampa Bay wide receivers like Jameis Winston did last season + a Donald Trump vs Joe Biden debate on the Joe Rogan Experience could actually happen.
- Show and Tell: A political history podcast American Elections Wicked Game, board/card games by Renegade Game Studios and go visit your awesome national parks!
Follow us @clockdodgers on Twitter and Instagram
BE KIND - BE GREAT - KEEP DODGING!