Manage episode 271688298 series 2363404
Week 1 is HERE! Neal, Adam and Josh get you ready for fantasy football week 1 and the rest of season! A RB playing with his first real QB ever and two WRs who got the load dropped on them, figuratively and literally.
Whether you're playing redraft, dynasty, daily fantasy (DFS), Best Ball or you just want to avoid the madness and stresses of the world, you need Clock Dodgers in your life! Get an edge in your leagues while enjoying unfiltered hilarious and insightful conversation about fantasy football, life and more!
Topics on this episode:
- Trust Issues: Nick Chubb a top 10 PPR RB even with Kareem Hunt's new contract + Cam Newton can beat Tom Brady's end of season Top 12 QB ranking + Chris Thompson a flex in PPR Week 1 + Adrian Peterson leads the Lions backfield in touches Week 1
- Not So Obvious Locks of Week 1: The Raiders Air Bender, an old face in Philly and the new face in Seattle
- Listener Questions: Flex Marquise Brown, Desean Jackson or James White + How do season ending injuries on defense affect offensive fantasy players outlook + Non mainstream rookies or 2nd year players who could walk in fantasy relevance + NFL story-lines we're most interested to watch play out
- Foul or No Foul: Getting the COVID-19 vaccine, your chance at a real-life Willy Wonka golden ticket contest and Madden adds Colin Kaepernick
- Show and Tell: Motivational advice + The Last Air Bender
Follow us @clockdodgers on Twitter and Instagram
BE KIND - BE GREAT - KEEP DODGING!