Manage episode 286007233 series 2401578
The ARK Investment founder discussed bitcoin’s opportunity to act as a replacement store of value at the Bloomberg Crypto Summit.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Today on the Brief:
- SEC investigating Elon’s DOGE tweets?
- US income growth has second biggest monthly gain ever
- Robinhood growth suggests crypto mainstreaming
Main discussion: Cathie Wood thinks Bitcoin could replace bonds. In this episode, NLW lays out:
- How Cathie Wood made a name by being early in Tesla, Bitcoin and innovation
- How ARK’s funds have grown
- Why bonds aren’t performing anymore and why bitcoin could fill the gap in investor’s portfolios
Earn up to 12% APY on Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD, EUR, GBP, Stablecoins & more. Get started at nexo.io.
Image credit: Alex Flynn/Bloomberg/Getty Images