Manage episode 304602308 series 2417569
Space business development and aeronautical engineering pro Daniel Penaranda is on the Cold Star Project to share his experience in International Space University - Florida Institute of Technology's (ISU-FIT) Commercial Space Program.
This graduate level course prepares participants for the realities of creating commercial space businesses. Join us as host Jason Kanigan asks Daniel:
- Tell us about your background, and why you chose to attend the Commercial Space Program
- What were your thoughts and emotions going into the Commercial Space Program? Did you have a clear mental picture of what was going to happen and what outcomes you were going to achieve?
- What resources and assignments were you provided, so you could learn by working? Tell us about the assignments
- Was the networking accessible through the program useful? What kind of connections have you made?
- What were the most surprising outcomes, realizations or things you had to change your mind about due to being in the program?
- For space & defense folks who haven’t taken the program, what’s the #1 idea you believe they need to hear?
Disclaimer: We were not remunerated in any way by Daniel Penaranda or ISU-FIT for this discussion.
The Final Frontier Podcast: https://thefinalfrontierpodcast.com/
OpEx Society: https://www.opexsociety.org
Get new episodes directly in your inbox: https://www.coldstartech.com/msb
Talk to Cold Star: https://coldstartech.com/talktous