Panarin's KHL Allegations, Notre Dame v. EA, Mariners CEO Resigns; Dolphins Xavien Howard is Cleared
Manage episode 285967341 series 2819616
1) 10:09 — Messy assault allegations have been brought against New York Rangers’ Star Artemi Panarin from 2011 when he was playing in Russia. The timing of the claim surfacing appears to be politically motivated so we have some shades of the Enes Kanter situation. We explain.
2) 27:30 — Notre Dame opts out of EA Sports video game citing the importance of having college athletes paid.
3) 33:51 — Seattle Mariners President/CEO Kevin Mather steps down following a controversial interview with insensitive comments about foreign-born players and the team's service-time manipulation.
4) 46:46 — Unsolved mystery in Georgia involving a stray bullet going into the home of NFL agent Damarius Bilbo, and his client, Miami Dolphins Star Xavien Howard, being listed on the police report.
5) 54:05 — Houston we have a problem. Deshaun Watson v. The Texans. Watson is under contract but that didn’t stop James Harden from similarly forcing a trade out of Houston. Who will blink first? Where will he end up?
Have a question or something you want us to cover next episode? Drop us a DM on Instagram or Twitter:
Dan Wallach (@WallachLegal)
Dan Lust (@SportsLawLust)
The Show (@ConDetrimental)