Manage episode 264631882 series 2710271
Things we talk about in this episode
- Gratitude for purpose and meaning
- Mistakes as learning opportunities
- Personal fears, being made wrong, public speaking as an edge
- Public speaking leading to admiration OR blame and criticism neither of which are desirable
- How well do we know ourselves
- Bright Sky as a living organism
- -Bridging professional business skills with spiritual community
- -Bringing people together- nourishing ourselves and others who have visions that resonate
- -Meaningful connection through shared purpose
- The magic of numbers- energetically polishing spirit given instructions
- Collective prayers, global shifts and new realities
- Bright Sky not spending time in opposition to things but trying to move the energy forwards
- Original seeds of Bright Sky born from despair
- Covid -19 as a gateway for compassion
- Learning to be with what has the most energy and be curiou
- Learning to be with it and allow it to transform
- Learning to let go of fixed ideas and trust in the mystery
- The importance of sharing with our feelings and being authentic and open
- The importance of listening to each other and to spirit
- Not listening can be an act of violence
- Fear can force us into rushing to create solutions before we’ve actually really listened.
- Changing the focus of business from profit to benefiting all life
- Purpose of community which is supported by the business.
Links mentioned in this episode
Our website is www.livewild.org.uk/connectionmatterspodcast
Connect with us on instagram https://www.instagram.com/livewilduk/
My personal instagram is https://www.instagram.com/leona.connection.matters/
The music for this podcast is -Hermosa Dia by Ray Johnson https://soundcloud.com/visionray
Support us at Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/connectionmatterspodcast
I was born in Holland and have been living in the UK since 2012. I am the proud father of Daniel, who is one of the BrightSky Partners as well!
I have a background in business as well as therapy, personal growth and community. BrightSky bridges both worlds, at a time when this is more needed than ever.
I feel so excited to be part of BrightSky and I feel so blessed with all that it is bringing into my life. The phrase “Meaningful Connection through Shared Purpose” resonates so much for me, and through that my work has become my medicine.
What excites me the most is the impact we can make when we come together and gather behind a collective purpose. Through building bridges and sharing resources we can manifest our individual and collective dreams!
With Love and Gratitude, Bart