Manage episode 255679359 series 1097793
Ever felt “icky” about having a sales conversation or making an offer? Being vulnerable to the pang of rejection or having to ask people to “buy your thing” can feel intimidating… and often when we are presented with buying objections - we can freeze up or feel rejected or stutter and stumble not knowing what to say.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon introduce you to Bari Baumgardner, one of the world’s leading authorities on using live events as a way to grow your sales, your community and your business and she’s helped the “who’s who” to have sales conversations with HUMANITY that are geared and SERVING rather than SELLING.
Bari shares how you can feel GREAT about helping people move forward with you, rather than like a used car salesman pushing your product.
This is a MUST-LISTEN episode for anyone who ever sells a product anywhere, not just at live events.
You can also get Bari’s FREE Online Workshop over at www.liveeventworkshop.com .
This episode is a recording from a presentation Bari recently delivered to our HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind which is an inner circle group we host for women business owners to grow their business and find a support system from their peers. You can apply for the Mastermind by visiting: herbusinessmastermind.com
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How Bari got over being so scared of selling she even quit Girl Scouts to avoid selling cookies, to become one of the most successful, authentic, confident and empathic sales person you will ever meet
- How to SERVE hard and SELL easy (this one is a HUGE relief for anyone who hates selling but loves looking after their customers)
- The REAL reasons behind some of the most common objections you hear every day (and the one simple question you can ask to get to those reasons)
- The one reframe you need to make BEFORE your next sales conversation that will change your life!
- How understanding what triggers YOU will make you more effective in your sales conversations and reveal the blindspots that are likely stopping customers from saying yes to you
- The most common objections - why they are universal and how to respond to each one when it comes up
- What to do if your customer tells you they have to “talk it over with their spouse / partner”
- Why “being polite” is not serving you or your customers
- How to have more human conversations that naturally lead to people wanting to buy from you
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: