Manage episode 252721550 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by author John Lakos. They first talk about a funny C++ themed freestyle rap video commissioned by Victor Zverovich and a C++20 reference card produced by Bartlomiej Filipek. Then John discusses his new book, Large Scale C++ Volume I: Process and Architecture. In addition to discussing the book John shares some of his thoughts on allocators, modules, move semantics and contracts.News
- Jason's C++ Training Courses in Stuttgart
- Freestyle C++ Rap for the next meeting
- C++20 Reference card
- Large-Scale C++ Volume I: Process and Architecture
- CppCon 2019: John Lakos "Value Proposition: Allocator-Aware (AA) Software"
- C++Now 2019: John Lakos "Value Proposition: Allocator-Aware (AA) Software"
- CppCon 2018: John Lakos "C++ Modules and Large-Scale Development"
- Local (Arena) Memory Allocators Part 1 - John Lakos - Meeting C++ 2017
- Local (Arena) Allocators Part II - John Lakos - Meeting C++ 2017
- CppCon 2019: Alisdair Meredith, Pablo Halpern "Getting Allocators out of Our Way"
- CppCon 2019: Joshua Berne "Contract use: Past, Present, and Future"
- CppCon 2019: Rostislav Khlebnikov "Avoid Misuse of Contracts!"