Manage episode 271764770 series 1144296
Have you ever heard of equity crowdfunding?
You can now raise money under regulation crowdfunding of the Jobs Act.
This is like a Kickstarter campaign, but rather than collecting pre-orders, you're accumulating investors.
Not only that, but they don't have to be accredited investors. This means that an ordinary retail investor can participate in your offering!
Regulation crowdfunding also allows you to advertise and market your investment offering to the general public using things like Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms. It's a game changer!
Today, I brought on a company who has already raised $300k on WeFunder and wants to share with you exactly how they were able to do it.Links and Resources Mentioned on This Episode
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended!
- The Gadget Flow: Their website reaches 28 million people per month! They have a new unboxing series on YouTube where you can get your product unboxed by a tech expert. You can also get feedback for your campaign by using Crowdinsight.
- Cornbread Hemp™ on WeFunder
- Equity Crowdfunding Explained
- Book a One-on-One Coaching Call with Sal