Manage episode 271113979 series 1404808
-The Dad Bros kick off with a bewilderment at the amount knowledge and expertise of everyone thinks they have.
-Going back to the old days of Louis CK on Opie and Anthony has Josh asking if couples with daughters are more likely to divorce than those with boys.
-A TikTok “meet your new teacher” challenge has the boys checking up on a set of conjoined twins.
– Jon is done with DoorDash and has had enough of the Corona virus.
Don’t identify with other whites.
Drink of the Show: Southern Range Hazy by Nature
- Twins Got a Job
- Mean TikTok Ugly Teacher Challenge
- 600K Mistakenly Told They Have Covid
- Mask For All Not Based on Science
- Positive Should Have Be Negative
- CDC Data 6% of Deaths Covid the Only Cause
- Asymptomatic Less Likely to Spread….Again Reported
- Live Data
- Contact the Dad Bros: 1-844-DadTalk or Email Us