Manage episode 267873739 series 2455820
Episode 21 finds Brian and Mickey talking about Git, Change, and Discoverability.
What's Mickey Been Up To
- Drinking from the firehose
- Trying to get benefits in place
- Working with a customer on GHES/Azure DevOps Server integration
What's Brian Been Up To
- Helping people learn more about Azure DevOps and Azure Boards
- Azure DevOps data via OData queries and Power BI
- Regarding Git and Branch Naming
- GitHub to replace "master" with alternative term to avoid slavery references
- Nat's tweet
- Linux team approves new terminology, bans terms like 'blacklist' and 'slave'
- Exciting new updates to the Git experience in Visual Studio
How do we stay up to date
- Newsletters like the Azure Weekly from endjin and the Developer Tools Weekly from Edward Thomson.
- Mickey asks his brain trust: Brian, Martin, Ben
What Brian Can't Let Go Of
- Brian's very own 'Summer Cocktail', the TGIF Lemon (Four oz glass of ice, 1 shot vodka, 2 shots limoncello, fill the rest with San Pellegrino Limonata)
What Mickey Can't Let Go Of
Show Wrap Up
Thanks for listening!