Manage episode 257227220 series 1433481
Many are realizing that the same ole corporate path after university ain’t their bag!
This is a story about that, and it’s always amazing to hear how other people make that happen. It’s also important to remember that this path is not without hurdles. Nothing is perfect, so it’s good to know how others challenge themselves DAILY to make it all come together!
In this episode, we do a soul dive into the journey of Viv Conway and Tash Meys of Ace the Gram, a company and podcast, from New Zealand. Natalie Viglione and Diane McDermott speak with them to uncover the following:
- How POWERFUL the idea of Yin & Yang truly is. This concept drives the universe, as it does most successful relationships (romantic or otherwise). Learn more in this episode about what that means.
- Don’t let your brain trick you into thinking you don’t know how to do something that you’re damn good at. TRUST YOUR GUT
- There are many ups and downs in running a business, KNOW YOUR GENIUS
- Don’t be afraid to change everything when a specific part of the business isn’t working
- How you need to be of service to others, not your ego, AND MORE!
Please see more about Viv and Tash here www.disruptnowprogram.com/blog.