Manage episode 215999529 series 2112180
- Daniel Forouzan, Civil Litigator & Trail Attorney, in conversation with Ekwa Marketing CEO, Naren Arulrajah
- Enjoy the work you do
- Fighting for the underdog
- Looking from the other perspective
- Building high quality relationships
- Time, money, purpose & relationships
- Final thoughts
More about Daniel Forouzan
- Daniel Forouzan is a civil litigator and trial attorney.
- He founded Forouzan Law in 2012, where he practices employment, personal injury and class action law.
- Daniel is also the Founder and Chairman of the Westside Bar Association, an organization dedicated to the empowerment of young attorneys.
- He attended the University of Southern California for his undergraduate education where he graduated with academic honors in 2006.
- Later, Daniel attended Loyola Law School and graduated in the year 2011 and currently he is in the board of governors in Loyola Law School.
- In addition to all that he has been continuously awarded as the Rising Star by Super Lawyers each year from 2015 up until now.
Website : www.fznlaw.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/FznLaw/
Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/company/forouzan-law/
The post Always look from the other perspective and provide value in the work you do with Daniel Forouzan appeared first on Dominate LAW.