Manage episode 216689282 series 2112180
- Nicole Abboud, in conversation with Ekwa Marketing CEO, Naren Arulrajah
- Stepping out of the wrong profession
- Finding happiness
- Gen Y
- Innovative lawyers
- Final thoughts
More about Nicole Abboud
- Nicole is a Millennial speaker, business owner, former practicing attorney (by choice!), and host of the Leaders Love Company Podcast.
- She is the proud owner of Abboud Media and they serve lawyers by helping them build platforms to communicate their expertise with using videos, podcasts, and social media marketing.
- In 2015, Nicole launched her podcast, The Gen Why Lawyer, which was recognized by the American Bar Association Journal two years in a row for being one of the top legal podcasts, in 2016 and 2017.
- In 2017, Nicole launched her second podcast called Leaders Love Company, which focuses on helping entrepreneurs and small business owners become better leaders within their businesses.
- She is also a monthly contributor for Forbes. She is sought-after national speak events, where she recently spoke at Clio Cloud Conference, Lawyernomics by Avvo, NAWL Conference and so much more.
Contact Nicole Abboud
Instagram : www.instagram.com/nic_abboud/
About Nicole : www.nicoleabboud.com
Company Website : www.abboudmedia.com
Gen why Lawyer Podcast : www.genylawyer.com
Leaders Love Company Podcast : www.nicoleabboud.com/podcast/
The post My journey to finding happiness in the area of law with Nicole Abboud appeared first on Dominate LAW.