Manage episode 215999528 series 2112180
- Joey Vitale, Founder and Managing Attorney of Indie Law, in conversation with Ekwa Marketing CEO, Naren Arulrajah
- Following YOUR passion
- Building a business
- Target marketing
- Helping others
- Being proactive
- Using contractors
- Speaking to other professionals
- Final thoughts
More about Joey Vitale:
- Joey is the owner & founder of Indie Law, which counsels creatives across the United States, & globally on legal issues specific to creatives.
- After years of litigating on behalf of businesses in the midst of conflicts, Joey now keeps businesses out of the courtroom & focuses on entity formation, trademarks, copyrights, website agreements, and other basic legal documents.
- Joey Vitale is an attorney for thriving small businesses. He is one of the top-rated lawyers for creatives in the country.
- He has a bachelor’s degree in Arts, Philosophy, Politics & Public Honors from Xavier University in 2011 and received his Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude from Saint Louis University School of Law in the year 2014.
- He initially started working as an intern and quickly climbed up the ladder and now he is the proud owner of Indie Law.
- Not only that, Joey is also the co-host of Legalhour.live & the host of Indie podcast.
Contact Joey Vitale:
Indie Law Facebook : indielawfirm
Podcast : anchor.fm/indielaw
Legalhour.live : legalhourlive
The post Pursuing your passions and carving your own path with Joey Vitale appeared first on Dominate LAW.