Manage episode 217209812 series 2112180
- Karima Gulick, Patent & Trademark Lawyer, in conversation with Ekwa Marketing CEO, Naren Arulrajah
- Taking a different path
- Taking on a podcast show
- Who is Gen Y
- Gen Y clients
- Client conversation
- Making your phone ring
- Using a tracker
- Final thoughts
More about Karima Fathi Gulick
- Before becoming a patent & trademark lawyer, Karima spent eight years as an engineer building aircraft pilot controls, actuation systems, software for in-flight entertainment, electro-mechanical reliability issues & integration. The idea of becoming a lawyer came into her mind when she was 24 years old.
- She combined her passion for engineering and the law, then dedicated her career as a lawyer to assist those within the creative communities.
- Karima is even more amazing; she donates 5% of her profits to those who can’t afford legal services and in addition to being charitable she also has a lot of energy. She went to law school in the evening while working full time as an aeronautical engineer.
- She is also good in multiple languages, she is fluent in French, English, Spanish and dabble in Italian. She is the proud owner of Gulick Law, which specialized in Patent, Trademarks, Copyrights & Aviation law and not only that as you all know, she is also the host of the famous podcast series, The Gen Why Lawyer.
Contact Karima Gulick:
Gen Why Lawyer Podcast : www.genylawyer.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/thepatentlady/