Manage episode 269586071 series 1757844
Small business has born the brunt of the economic downturn brought about by the government mandated lockdowns and restrictions in efforts to curtail the coronavirus pandemic. But how long can small business owners continue to survive and pay rent?
In today's podcast, we discuss:
- San Francisco and Los Angeles lead the charge in small business closures including permanent closures
- New York City retailers work together to sue insurance companies failing to cover business interruption claims
- National commercial real estate firm's dramatic decrease in profits confirm the downturn in the CRE industry
- SPACs are exploding and looking at commercial real estate
- New Yorkers are relocating in droves to South Florida
Tune in to this weekly look at commercial real estate news and events. We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. Please consider subscribing and liking the podcast.
Want to learn more about commercial real estate? Please visit www.dontsignthelease.com and purchase a copy of Jorge's book entitled Don't Sign the Lease!
Jorge Morales is founder and President of Blue Box Real Estate, a South Florida commercial real estate firm that specializes in Landlord Advisory Services, Tenant Advisory Services and Investment Sales. Please visit www.blueboxre.com today.
Blue Box Real Estate is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.