Manage episode 270091667 series 1757844
The reality of a V-shaped recovery is quickly fading. With so many businesses closed or working from home, the long-standing impact of the pandemic on commercial real estate becomes clearer and clearer. In today's 50th podcast, we review:
- Only 8% of New Yorkers have returned to the Office
- New York City leasing activity picked up in July
- Nearly 97% of CRE professionals have been impacted by pandemic
- Renter evictions could reach 40% in the next month
- Office Buildings are adapting key upgrades to attract workers back to the office
- Top commercial sales in the South Florida Market
Tune in to this weekly commercial real estate podcast. We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. To learn more about commercial real estate, visit www.dontsignthelease.com today.
Jorge Morales is Founder and President of Blue Box Real Estate, a South Florida commercial real estate firm that specializes in Tenant Advisory Services, Landlord Advisory Services and Investment Sales. Please visit www.blueboxre.com.
Blue Box Real Estate, LLC is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.