Manage episode 274073034 series 1757844
As the pandemic continues with no end in sight, losses and lawsuits continue to mount up for the commercial real estate sector. In today's podcast, we consider:
- Regal closing all U.S theaters
- Law firms transitioning to day-officing
- Rent concessions mirror the Great Recession
- Landlords sue the federal government over the Halt Orders
- Returning employees to the office per health department guidelines
- JDS purchase development site for a 2 million square foot mix-use project in West Brickell
Tune in to this weekly outlook on commercial real estate news and events. We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business.
Please subscribe to the podcast and give us a thumbs up.