Manage episode 275191957 series 1757844
South Florida continues to attract major corporations and investment firms seeking refuge from ever increasing corporation and state income taxes, and increasing intrusion by governmental authorities implementing draconian lockdowns. In today's weekly look at commercial real estate news, we consider:
- Blackstone plans to open Miami office with 200 jobs
- JLL and Cushman & Wakefield are in alleged merger talks
- How can the CBD attract back their office tenants
- Major 300k+ SF sublease hits NYC
- JDS Development unveils major hi-rise plans for Brickell
- Motorsport Network to develop 370,000 SF office in Little Haiti
- New strategies for landlords and tenants in a pandemic world
- Zoom Fatigue - 10% of zoomers use bathroom and work out during Zoom calls
We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. Please consider subscribing to the podcast to receive an email alert when new podcast are available.
Jorge Morales is founder of the independent South Florida commercial real estate firm, Blue Box Real Estate. Please visit www.blueboxre.com to subscribe to Blue Box Real Estate and receive a weekly email update on all commercial real estate news and events.
Blue Box Real Estate, LLC is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.