Manage episode 279840481 series 1757844
Office demand is off in major markets by as much as 75% to 90%. What happened to October's uptick in leasing tours and activity? Find out as we consider national commercial real estate news and trends.
In today's episode we discuss:
- The disappearance of office leasing activity in 2020
- Office landlords at a crossroad: increasing expenses and decreasing rents
- Another major NYC investment firm eyes South Florida
- Retail big box getting a second life with the vaccine
- Can an employer require an employee to be vaccinated
Tune in to this weekly look at commercial real estate. We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business.
Blue Box Real Estate is an independent commercial real estate firm in South Florida, headquartered in Miami. Find us at www.blueboxre.com today.