Manage episode 254552616 series 2055360
This week we’re talking with one of our long-time members of Eat Confident Collective, Margaret. She’s opening up about her history with food + her body, her process of becoming a Confident Eater, and what shifts she’s made to be able to eat with confidence. We love Margaret, and we know you’ll love what she has to say!
Here's what you'll hear about in this episode:
- How a mother’s relationship with food + body affects her daughter’s relationship with food + body
- What a dieter’s mentality looks like (you’ll probably relate to many of Margaret’s experiences!)
- Small changes that made a huge difference for Margaret’s relationship with food + her body
- How food habituation works, and how you can do it for your own trigger foods
- The power of a positive support system in healing your relationship with food and body
We hope you enjoy hearing Margaret’s story and that you take away some strategies you can try for yourself!
Subscribe + Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, we want to encourage you to do that today so you don't miss an episode!
We'd also be so grateful if you'd leave us a review over on iTunes. Those reviews aren't just fun for us to read...they also help other people find the podcast. We'd love to hear how the podcast has helped you, and we appreciate you listening!