Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
Blogging, Tech, Divorce And Movies With Dave Taylor
Manage episode 225787658 series 1936256
- How did you start in the technology world?
- Can you take us through the 4 startups that you were involved in?
- Why do you make products reviews?
- What helps you drive more traffic to your sites?
- What’s your trick for blogging consistently and efficiently?
- How to get contributors for a blog?
- How many staff members are working with you on your blogs and what exactly they are doing?
- Your top 3 blogging hacks, plugins or tools?
- How do you monetize your blog?
- You write for The Boulder Daily Camera & Linux Journal, and How to be columnists for such publications?
- When you decided to start critiquing movies?
- And how amateurs movies critics can pitch such publications?
- Your top 3 movies?
- Why you started writing about your experience as single dad and your divorce and started gofatherhood.com
- What did you learn from your divorce?
- What’s the most difficult thing that you face as single dad? In terms of raising kids?
- Publishing or Self-publishing?
- How do you leverage your writing, do you combine blog posts into books or the opposite?
- How do you write efficiently?
- How do you structure the process of writing a new book?
- Who’s the best editor that you have ever worked with?
- Who’s the best agent that you have ever worked with?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?