Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
How To Build And Scale Your Digital Agency with Jason Swenk
Manage episode 227025026 series 1936256
- What’s your background?
- Why you sold your agency?
- How did you sell your agency?
- How do you compare the agency lifestyle vs. your current lifestyle?
- What type of agencies you advise? Only digital?
- What’s step one to build an agency? Tell us more about your steps in terms of clarify, positioning, offering, prospecting and sales
- Top things to do to increase leads for an agency?
- How’s the ROI on facebook ads in terms of growing an agency leads?
- When using bots do you like to send leads from facebook ads to the messenger bot directly or to a landing page first?
- What are the 3 steps to turn linkedin connections in agency clients?
- Best practice to use Instagram stories and posts to generate agency leads?
- Best vlogging practices to win agency clients?
- How do you convert clients for an agency work?
- Do you prefer webinars or strategy calls to convert clients?
- In your strategy session funnel what’s your funnel order to convert agency clients?
- Do you prefer the membership model or the per project fee model for an agency?
- Do you recommend offline or online employees for an agency?
- What are the biggest mistakes agencies make when working with freelancers?
- What’s the processes that worked for you the best to manage the employees at your agency?
- How to find and train an agency sales rock star?
- Have you tested using call centers to sell your agency services?
- How to build a training program for an agency employees?
- What other top strategies that you recommend to scale an agency?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
How people can contact you?