Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
How To Build & Market Your Membership Site While Eating Superfood With Ryan Lee
Manage episode 226468901 series 1936256
- Who’s Ryan Lee, what’s your background before starting in the online space?
- What’s rewind? And why you decided to start rewind instead of focusing on the recurring income membership in the online space?
- What was your first membership site?
- Before starting a membership, what’s your formula for finding your market, niche, ideal customer or avatar.
- For influencers is it better to use influncername.com site or a brandname.com site?
- What are the most profitable types of membership sites?
- Which plugins do you recommend to build a wordpress membership site or a membership site on external software?
- How important is having a community in a membership site?
- What’s working now for you in terms of organic or paid traffic to build your list?
- After getting traffic into a newsletter for how long you usually recommend to share value content before pitching an offer?
- Do you recommend keeping a membership site open or closed with a waiting list?
- How do you market your membership sites, do you like webinars or product launch formula?
- Top 3 tips to decrease churn and retention?
- While researching you I noticed that you are not a big fan of the high ticket coaching ticket pyramid scheme and I share with you the same feelings that it’s about to crash as I don’t believe its sustainable for new entrepreneurs to pay $5000-20000 a month to increase their panic while they are trying to build their business, can you share with us your thoughts about that?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?