Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
How To Build & Market Your Membership Site While Eating Superfood With Ryan Lee
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 226468901 series 1936256
- Who’s Ryan Lee, what’s your background before starting in the online space?
- What’s rewind? And why you decided to start rewind instead of focusing on the recurring income membership in the online space?
- What was your first membership site?
- Before starting a membership, what’s your formula for finding your market, niche, ideal customer or avatar.
- For influencers is it better to use influncername.com site or a brandname.com site?
- What are the most profitable types of membership sites?
- Which plugins do you recommend to build a wordpress membership site or a membership site on external software?
- How important is having a community in a membership site?
- What’s working now for you in terms of organic or paid traffic to build your list?
- After getting traffic into a newsletter for how long you usually recommend to share value content before pitching an offer?
- Do you recommend keeping a membership site open or closed with a waiting list?
- How do you market your membership sites, do you like webinars or product launch formula?
- Top 3 tips to decrease churn and retention?
- While researching you I noticed that you are not a big fan of the high ticket coaching ticket pyramid scheme and I share with you the same feelings that it’s about to crash as I don’t believe its sustainable for new entrepreneurs to pay $5000-20000 a month to increase their panic while they are trying to build their business, can you share with us your thoughts about that?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?