Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
How To Double Your Customers Conversions, Sales & Profits With AB Testing With Justin Christianson
Manage episode 229014229 series 1936256
- How do you define conversion optimization?
- What is A/B testing?
- Let’s go through the conversion improvement cycle?
- 1- Analyzing the conversions rates
- 2- Survey the Market
- 3- Decode the competition
- 4- Discover a key leverage points?
- 5- Implement Testing
- How to increase click through rate?
- How important is adding progress bars to a website?
- Do you prefer ready e-commerce platforms or to build a e-commerce site on wordpress?
- Best tools and strategies for landing page that converts?
- How important is click/heat maps and which software you use for that?
- Why Spyfu is good for competitive analysis?
- How did you get involved with Magnetic sponsoring? Do you have an accounting background to hold the CFO position?
- Is SEO become fully dependent on quality content or hacks are still working?
- Which social media platform converts the best for online marketers?
- Monster Ventures LLC Vs. Conversion Fanatics?
- How did you meet your co-founder Manish Punjabi and what’s the early days story of building the company?
- What affiliate programs or plugins you recommend for wordpress?
- Publishing Vs. Self Publishing, what did you select for your book and why?
- What’s the strategy that you used to hit the Amazon #1 bestseller for your book? For how long you gave the book for free?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- Which company, product or service made you most of your money?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
How people can contact you?