Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
How to make a living as a writer?
Manage episode 231796629 series 1936256
- What’s your story, how did you move as an employee working in a non-profit to a writer?
- Why most writers are struggling and they can change that?
- How people can discover what they are meant to do? And clarify their message?
- What’s the system that you use to write your books and blog posts?
- Top tips for effective & authentic writing?
- How to stay focused writing?
- Best software for efficient writing?
- What’s your content marketing strategy to grow your career?
- Why do you write on medium?
- What’s your blog posts and other content frequency?
- Do you focus only on amazon or other platforms as well to distribute your books and what’s the % of sales?
- What’s the number 1 strategy that worked for you to market and sell your books?
- Publishing or self publishing and why?
- Did you use ads to sell your books? Or you focus on organic traffic from blogging?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What’s your daily work routine look like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business or in converting more clients?
- What are your other hobbies?
- What are your top 3 favorite books about writing?
- What makes you fulfilled?
How can people contact you?