Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
Killer Copywriting Strategies with Rob Palmer
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 235344033 series 1936256
- What’s your story
- Selling all your physical stuff to travel the world didn’t feel tiring as travelling all the time also can feels like a job
- Take us through the steps to create a killer copywriting strategies. - Creating the Right Offer - Identifying Your Audience - Crafting Your Message - Finding the Hook - Hit on a Hot Headline - Leverage the Power of Bullets - Gain Trust - Emphasize Logical Benefits - Add a Degree of Urgency - Maximize CLV
- What're the most essential elements of a sales page?
- What are the best performing marketing funnels in 2019?
- Why your Apple campaign was way TOO successful and why the lawyers closed it down?
- How did you hit over a million dollars in sales in one day using ClickBank?
- Email sequences with high open rates and clicks
- Video sales letters that deliver results
- Amazon Vs. eBay?
- Shopify Vs. WooCommerce
- Best products for clickbank?
- The marketing secrets and strategies that you used to gain a competitive advantage
- What have you learned about building a virtual business, motivating and managing a remote team
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient in business?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Which mentor helped you the most in your business?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop in your business to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- How can people contact you?