Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
The Art Of Leadership And Decision Making With Bob Rausch
Manage episode 228474077 series 1936256
- Why you decided to study psychology and then do a PHD in clinical psychology?
- What did you learn from serving in the air force and war in general?
- How did you get involved as Host in the radio show Strategies for Living?
- What doors the radio show have opened to you and what did you learn from it the most?
- You practiced psychology professionally for over a decade why you decided to transition into coaching and public speaking?
- From where you start when you want to evaluate the performance of a company?
- When you work with CEOs or executives, what kind of questions you ask them to Asses their performance as leaders?
- How do shorten the time of the decision making cycle for executives and their teams?
- Is poor judgment is part of the learning process to gain experience and make a better judgment or there’s another way?
- Do you believe that failure is a better teacher than success?
- How do you define work-life balance?
- What are the main criteria for achieving work life balance is it linked with the number of hours that you work or other elements?
- How do you define leadership?
- Is every employee can be a leader and what does that really mean if he’s already led by other managers or leaders?
- How to achieve self-awareness and why its important for leadership?
- What is personal energy and how to develop it?
- Can high performance lead to high levels of anxiety?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?