Manage episode 274870609 series 1207127
COVID-19 is something we literally all have to deal with, and coincidentally Harpreet Hayer of Coast Capital Savings has 19 years experience helping small businesses to navigate the sea of challenges that are always present. In this episode, I dig in with Harpreet to discuss:
- How to have a contingency plan before disaster strikes
- Is it too late to start a contingency plan?
- How to start a recovery process
- How to attract and retain talent during and post-pandemic
- The one thing most small business owners don't understand about Small Business Banking
- Harpreet's top 3 things every small business owner should have in place
- And much more!
Join us as we talk about all things small business, a passion for both of us!
Show notes: www.elaineskitchentable.com/harpreet
Connect with Harpreet:
Connect with Elaine:
- Website: https://elaineskitchentable.com
- Instagram: @elainetancomeau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainetancomeau/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElainesKitchenTable
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithelaine
Get a free chapter from Elaine’s book, Sell Your Passion: https://elaineskitchentable.com/book/
This episode sponsored by Coast Capital Savings. Would you like to have a dedicated small-business relationship manager who knows you and your business? I have banked with Coast Capital the whole time I have had my business, Easy Daysies, and they are member-owned, which means my business is their business! Call 1-888-517-7000 opt. 3 for latest small-biz promotions! https://www.coastcapitalsavings.com/