Manage episode 277087058 series 1207127
Join me with 2 more lovely “Mom-Makers” – Wendy Armbruster, founder of Snugabell, and Natalie Wong, founder of Pep Soap, as we talk about:
- What inspired us to start our business
- How long we have all been at it (from a few years to more than a decade!)
- Things we would do differently next time around
- Manufacturing, scaling and financing for small businesses
- Our favourite tips for marketing to moms
- And much more!
I have really loved these real, down-to-earth Mom-Maker conversations, and I am sure there are great actionable tips for you!
Show Notes: https://elaineskitchentable.com/102
Connect with Wendy:
- Website: https://snugabell.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/snugabell/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/snugabell
Connect with Natalie:
- Website: https://pepsoap.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pepsoap/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pepsoap
Connect with Elaine:
- Website: https://elaineskitchentable.com
- Instagram: @elainetancomeau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainetancomeau/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElainesKitchenTable
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithelaine
Get a free chapter from Elaine’s book, Sell Your Passion: https://elaineskitchentable.com/book/
TruShield Insurance – When I switched to TruShield Insurance 5 years ago, I saved money and got better coverage!
Visit https://www.trushieldinsurance.ca/createbetter/ for a free quote!