Manage episode 268384579 series 1432966
It has been two months since the last episode of the Home Shelter Fellowship, and a lot of things have happened in this time.
In these two months, people have taken the chance to discover themselves and the things that they really like, a lot of families are happily spending way more time with their loved ones, and the most creative people are even launching their own business and helping their communities.
Concentrating on positive things like these is key to maintain good mental health during this time of crisis.
But how do we do that?
In this episode, Dr. Carmen and her husband Vince will talk about the little solutions that can you can apply during this time to get big and happy results.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How grief manifest during these difficult times
- Looking for positive news
- Solutions that can make you happier
- And much more
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Are you ready to enhance your overall life? Learn how to Negotiate Anything!
Enroll today and claim a 10% discount and a free 30 minutes psychoeducation with me!
We need your help, donate now!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman